Looking for a sidecar

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Just a heads up, I'm looking to hack my '02 Bonneville so if anybody knows of a decent "classic" style sidecar for sale within about an 800 mile radius from Denver, please shoot me a PM. I do check CL every week or so using http://www.searchtempest.com but I know not everything is listed on CL.

f3af058f445dca0cf6882d92466c36b7.jpg

Would look good with a hack wouldn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Going to look at a car this weekend. If it all works out I'll have my sidecar by Sunday afternoon and then I can work on getting the correct attaching hardware!
Car is a Cozy. I've been told that they're...cozy. Not a big issue for me since the wife has made it abundantly clear that she is NOT riding in the sidecar. But my 40lb red heeler "Shaila" should fit just fine!

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Here it is in the back of my Suburban.
455d9d3fcb9c5584e6e5bc1b40b3dd9d.jpg

223a2167b1592f324571be62c93db4eb.jpg

Car is basically new. The tires still have the "hairs" on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xaman

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing this completed, and some ride reports. I've got an 04 Bonneville and an appreciation for hacks...

Jimbosidecar

I've put a half dozen sidecars and Triumph Bonnevilles or Scramblers together. I have one for myself too, a 2010 Bonneville SE with an all steel Donghai sidecar. Just rode it from Nevada to Daytona Bikeweek and back last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online