Unimog u1300 expedition truck - Looks like its sold

giantiger

The mog could only being imported temporarily into the USA as tourist purpose, unless you find a bonded broker and buyer do the official importation paperwork before import into the USA. I wonder how the buyer would deal with the importation process.... keep watching it.

burquedoka

Adventurer
The mog could only being imported temporarily into the USA as tourist purpose, unless you find a bonded broker and buyer do the official importation paperwork before import into the USA. I wonder how the buyer would deal with the importation process.... keep watching it.

Why? It's well over 25 years old, easy peasy.

Franek

Observer
Mog will be imported to USA by experienced company, in a normal way, not temporary - we are going to pay all of the taxes etc. We're filling all of the papers needed right now.

We've also been assured by local Motor Vehicle Registration in Baltimore that it can be registered in Maryland ("class L").

Will you have a reserve on Ebay?

Don't know yet.

Last edited:

Franek

Observer
Since the speed of our truck is the main concern of potential buyers (at least that's the majority of enquiries) we inform, that already 3 companies has offered us to replace the axles with the fast ones, so the job definitelly can be done within US.

regards

Questor

Huge member
Hello Maciej.

I wanted to thank you for allowing me to buy your truck.
I promise I'll take really good care of it and take it to all sorts of interesting places.
I'll be sure to post pictures.

Thanks again.
Q~

Franek

Observer
Hello Maciej.

I wanted to thank you for allowing me to buy your truck.
I promise I'll take really good care of it and take it to all sorts of interesting places.
I'll be sure to post pictures.

Thanks again.
Q~

take care, best wishes! (and sorry for the delay of several years responding to the message ? )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles