Adventure Driven's Sexy Lexy, 2007 Lexus GX470 Silver KDSS, $100,000 build

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Here are some photos of Lexy, if I by chance did not take a photo of what you want to see, Pm me and I will take the photo you need and get it added to this list.

Yes, could you post a picture of Lexy pulling out of my driveway, with me behind the wheel?

rystjohn

Observer
Seth, I thought we had already agreed that you'd accept a trade of Darlene and two shiney dimes! Hell, I'll even let you pet and walk Alfredo to sweeten the deal!

But seriously, I've been on an amazing multi-day remote adventure with Lexy and was able to see what she is capable of, even if our slow *** rig was miles behind playing catch-up.

GLWS guys, hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

sethro80

Adventurer
Seth, I thought we had already agreed that you'd accept a trade of Darlene and two shiney dimes! Hell, I'll even let you pet and walk Alfredo to sweeten the deal!

But seriously, I've been on an amazing multi-day remote adventure with Lexy and was able to see what she is capable of, even if our slow *** rig was miles behind playing catch-up.

GLWS guys, hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I thought Alfredo came with the trade ??

:)

Seth

sethro80

Adventurer
^This!

Seth, I've stayed glued to your travels via Instagram. Can you enlighten us what rig is next for you two?

thanks for following us :) We have been building our Ford Expedition as of late, we have a long way to go but it (Aspen) is coming along nicely

Seth

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
thanks for following us :) We have been building our Ford Expedition as of late, we have a long way to go but it (Aspen) is coming along nicely

Seth

With so much gorgeous eye candy and mouth watering locations, we'd be crazy not to. ;)
GX to Expedition; interesting! Build thread link to Aspen?

-Jeremy

sethro80

Adventurer
With so much gorgeous eye candy and mouth watering locations, we'd be crazy not to. ;)
GX to Expedition; interesting! Build thread link to Aspen?

-Jeremy

thanks :) We have been posting what we have done so far to Aspen on Facebook and Instagram, we intend on making a page on our website for this purpose

Seth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles