Newbie here - wanted to say hi.

jeelan

g'day everyone

just wanted to say hello and introduce myself after lurking around here for a few months.

i'm Aussie based - from Western Australia and recently bought a Mitsubishi Pajero (montero to you guys i think) which i've just finished doing some basic mods on.

Previous to the Pajero i had (and still hv) a '95 Nissan PAtrol (Safari)

I'm trying to setup the vehicle as a tourer more than extreme bush bashing.

First trip away is in Aug to spend a few weeks tramping around the Pilbara in midwest WA.

i'm attaching some pics below but before that - i wanted to acknowledge that i got lot ideas etc from members of this particular forum so thanks to everyone in general. I paid special attention to TDeSanto's thread and used that a lot for reference etc so again, thanks!

SO without further ado, here's my rig.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

The rig is still work in progress and these pics are a few weeks old.

Since then the radio has gone on and a fridge slide has been installed. i've also installed a homemade awning on the passenger side.

I'll be taking some more pics of it loaded up as i'm off this weekend for a trial run so will post more then.

In the meantime, thanks again and look forward to being a part of the discussions

cheers
Jeelan

jl8088

Adventurer
nice vehicle and storage compartments. Looks well done. Awaiting photos from your venture and how you made your homemade awning (i need to do this too).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94