2017 Taco TRDOR Overland Build

jgpoirier

Adventurer
Lately, I've really been racking my brain about weight and functionality of our current setup.

The weight is a huge factor, and I am going to re-build with an all aluminum drawer/storage setup in the bed of the truck this winter.

But on the functionality note, I've been messing around on CAD again and have come up with a few fun designs. I'll show the one I'm most leaning towards right now.

Most of the inspiration of this one comes from Globatrol. We met Justin and Jen two summers ago on their way up through Alberta on their way to Alaska. We loved their setup and Justin has been kind enough to converse with me about the details of his setup and build.

Here's where I'm at with the design.

I1zWrXZ.png

Last edited:

B.Richards

Lately, I've really been racking my brain about weight and functionality of our current setup.

The weight is a huge factor, and I am going to re-build with an all aluminum drawer/storage setup in the bed of the truck this winter.

But on the functionality note, I've been messing around on CAD again and have come up with a few fun designs. I'll show the one I'm most leaning towards right now.

Most of the inspiration of this one comes from Globatrol. We met Justin and Jen two summers ago on their way up through Alberta on their way to Alaska. We loved their setup and Justin has been kind enough to converse with me about the details of his setup and build.

Here's where I'm at with the design.

I1zWrXZ.png

That would be amazing! Make it happen! Then give me your custom crafted cap! :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior