Anyone looking for a very clean set of 17" Gen 3 Montero wheels?

All-Terrain

No Road Required
I have a set of 5 in excellent condition that I'd like to sell - they're just taking up space, and I'd like to move them.

Please drop me a line if you're interested.

Thanks!

Leadheavy52

Where are you located and what are you asking for them? My Gen 3’s P.O. decided that Toyota wheels would look better.

All-Terrain

No Road Required
Where are you located and what are you asking for them? My Gen 3's P.O. decided that Toyota wheels would look better.

I'm about an hour northwest of Denver.

$250 for the set of 5 wheels, not including shipping.

I have boxes I can put them in, will package them carefully, and can ship them with 1-3 days of payment receipt.

Leadheavy52

I’m in Albuquerque, so a drive up to your part of the state might be less than shipping. Let me check my finances to see when I can get up there for them. Realistically, it’ll be March. If you can sell them before then, let me go, but if they’re still available in March, I’ll come up in my Outlander (Montero is under repair) and I’ll hapilly shell out for your wheels.

All-Terrain

No Road Required
Ok. But I'm 500+ miles from Albuquerque. Over 1,000 round trip. That's a couple tanks of gas and more than a day of driving. I suspect you'll want to ship them instead.

MoabRefugee

Observer
I may be interested in these in a few weeks. I am in Steamboat, so I would just blast down and grab them. I will PM you as I get closer. These will be for a set of "highway tires", so the price swayed me into considering 17's. Will advise.

All-Terrain

No Road Required
I may be interested in these in a few weeks. I am in Steamboat, so I would just blast down and grab them. I will PM you as I get closer. These will be for a set of "highway tires", so the price swayed me into considering 17's. Will advise.

Sounds good, thanks.

MoabRefugee

Observer
Decided to choke down the cost of Evo Corse Dakar Zeros...can't have a Rally Raid replics Gen 3 without the right wheels. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier