2011 ford raptor with Phx Sold!!!!!!

chp-sk8

Adventurer
This truck is completely stock with the exception of custom deaver spring packs out back. It is fully loaded with every option that year, window sticker avalible. There are no dents scratches only a small repair in the driver seat...shown in vid. All maint is up to day and the truck is ready to go...no surprises and no stories. The camper only has a hand full of nights in it and every thing works as it should. Plastic cover for water and power did not hold the paint to well as it has flaked off you can see that in the vid as well. I have no pet not kids and I am a non smoker...this truck and camper are as clean as you can get...truck still smells new inside. I've put 6000 miles on the truck in the last few months and it has 20k on it now. I am asking $55k for the truck as it sits, I do not want to split it up at this time. I will be posting my Sportsmobile up for sale as well , which ever one sells I will keep the other one, I do not need 2 rigs. The only trade I would be interested in a clean dodge cummins 07-12 year with cash on your end. I am super busy with work the best way to get ahold of me is to call or email at 931-206-eight six 4zero. Or 14themind at gmail dot com. The truck is in northern Cali in Auburn but can be brought to southern Idaho as well. Have a great day and thanks for looking.

Last edited:

uhporkchop

Observer
I have personally seen and driven this truck and as described it is as clean as they can come, not to mention it is all ready setup with the PHX camper with a well thought out and SOLID install, there is not going to be a camper sliding around in the back of this truck when you decide to get miles off the grid. Someone is going to score on this rig.

doctorit

Adventurer
Not seeing a link of any sort to video (or photo?)... viewing on Tapatalk, if that makes a difference.

adam88

Explorer
The lack of ability to upload photos has made me sad so I'll help the OP out. Here is the truck he has for sale:

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94