Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: "The Moose" 2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Build Thread and some stories MNCarl

Nice write-up Carl!

Excellent write up and pictures. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together and share it.

Great write up.
    Good to see that you guys made it despite all the bad things that happened. the CV break must have been a nightmare for that guy
    i have to admit, i had my doubts as to how you were going to get that huge Nissan up that, but that's great you did it anyways!
    2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams 6MT
    TLCA #24463
    https://backcountryadventuretime.wordpress.com/
    IG:@backcountryadventuretime

Default Auto Trans would not go into "D" Drive

Auto Trans would not go into "D" Drive.
    So I hop in my truck this morning to go to work and the truck would not go into "D" drive.
    I could slide the gear shift from "P" to "R" and "N" but it would not go to "D".
    WTF....?
    So I googled it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF-qFAAsMwo

Popped the center console off (easy just pull up on the cup holders , then up on the shift console).
    Adjusted the loose shift position clicker thing and tightened it up and while I was in there I adjusted my parking/emergency brake.
    It took all of 10 minutes...LOL
    2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Pro-4X, Radflo, SPC, PRG, Bilstein, Shrockworks , Leer, Antec, Magnaflow.
    My Truck "The Moose" build thread Click on the link below:
    http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...stories-MNCarl

The dent should buff out

Nice Frontier MNCarl. As a new Frontier owner I am thoroughly enjoying this Nissan section of EXPO. Lots of great mods.

Wow I just read your trip report in full and that is an insane trip... I can't believe you guys were there when the ATV went over the side. Surreal. I would have certainly been shaken up and been extremely careful for the rest of the trip after having seen that happen. It sounded like a great challenge, and one trip I'm sure you gents won't forget.

Great write-up Carl! This will be one trip I will most definitely never forget good and bad. Puts you in perspective how quick something tragic can happen like that. Overall, Cayla and I had a great time with everyone that tagged along, I don't think we would have been able to complete Morrison without everyone chipping in to help like they did.
    02 DC Tacoma Prerunner (SOLD)
    00 4Runner 4x4 w/E-locker (SOLD)
    02 F-250 7.3 4x4 (SOLD)
    11 F-250 6.2 4x4 (DD)
    96 4runner 4x4 (Build In-Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Rdy2offrd88 View Post
    Great write-up Carl! This will be one trip I will most definitely never forget good and bad. Puts you in perspective how quick something tragic can happen like that. Overall, Cayla and I had a great time with everyone that tagged along, I don't think we would have been able to complete Morrison without everyone chipping in to help like they did.
    Internet friends !!!! LOL
    Yes it was great to meet you and Cayla and have some good times
    2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Pro-4X, Radflo, SPC, PRG, Bilstein, Shrockworks , Leer, Antec, Magnaflow.
    My Truck "The Moose" build thread Click on the link below:
    http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...stories-MNCarl

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678