New power wagon owner

rkgzx9leftcoast

Pretty truck ! I have a White Tradesman, my mileage fluctuates between 12.4 and 12.8 LOL but like you I didnt buy it for its gas mileage !!!! Smile every time I get in it !!!!

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
The 37s are ok on the stock wheels. I had minor rubbing at full turn but the AEV rims corrected all that. No rub now and the new offset with the AEV wheels looks much better then stock also, the wheels stick out a little more making the truck look better in my opinion.
image.jpg

IdahoDan

I'm actually in the market to replace my 91 ram charger with a 16-17 power wagon as my dd.

Could you give me a heads up on the dealer, are they in Florida?

Wirebrush

Observer
Congrats on the new Power Wagon. I love mine. Considering my 04 Tundra averaged 14.5mpg I'm pretty impressed with the mileage I get with the Power Wagon. It's a much bigger, heavier, more powerful, and more capable truck. I have 37/12.50R17 ATKOs on AEV wheels. I'm pretty impressed with the BFGs.

Jurfie

Adventurer
Now that's a nice rig, Wirebrush! Dang it, I gotta stay out of this section of ExPo. I keep flip-flopping between buying a new PW or buying a trailer to tug behind my JKR.

texasnielsen

Outdoorsman
Never mind question --- found my answer in another there -

Please return to scheduled programming :ylsmoke:

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Congrats on the new Power Wagon. I love mine. Considering my 04 Tundra averaged 14.5mpg I'm pretty impressed with the mileage I get with the Power Wagon. It's a much bigger, heavier, more powerful, and more capable truck. I have 37/12.50R17 ATKOs on AEV wheels. I'm pretty impressed with the BFGs.

Sweet ride you've got. Trying to decide on rtt or habitat.

TwinStick

Explorer
Congrats on the new Wagon. 16 mpg is a 100% improvement over my ultra low geared 2008 w/G-56 manual trans. . Stock Lo range crawl ratio is 78:1. A stock Jeep Rubicon w/manual trans, 4.0:1 Lo range & 4.10's is 64:1.

I may actually get better mpg w/35's. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online