Lifestyle Overland: The Enchanted Rockies Trail

Outdooraholic

Adventurer
Great videos and trip! Thanks for taking the time to map it out and document it. I'm planning on finishing up the NMBDR with my family this spring and then Enchanted Rockies Trail is next!

Just plain awesome!

Thanks!

thank you for making this available. We are coming to NM in April and I hope the gates are open so that we can do this section. http://www.lifestyleoverland.com/enchanted-rockies-trail-gps-data-pecos-angel-fire-nm/

I was just up in this region this past weekend and it seems like the snow is melting quick so you'll probably be ok!

Great videos and trip! Thanks for taking the time to map it out and document it. I'm planning on finishing up the NMBDR with my family this spring and then Enchanted Rockies Trail is next!

Awesome! Keep us updated!

Great videos. Love the focus on the journey and family rather than gear.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them!

Ngneer

Observer
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. What a joy to see Family. Teaching moments that will forever b etched nto a little one. BEAUTIFUL

justbecause

perpetually lost
Thats a good star shot at 8:29

This is from our trip a few weeks ago taken in Taos.

expo wont let up upload the original image this is a link from Facebook
18402096_1880807598844024_946647011085115202_o.jpg

Really well done!
I just rewatched it.
So professional. I am trying to learn to improve my own videos.
I appreciate the way your entire production comes together to create moods. All of your shots are smooth and appear to be thought out and then the pace of your editing, music, and speaking all work together wonderfully.
Thanks for sharing.

xbombtek

Observer
Well done! Thanks for sharing. Did a mostly dirt round trip trip from ABQ to San Antonio last summer and you've connected a few dots for me on the rest of he way from border to border.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles