Lifestyle Overland: The Enchanted Rockies Trail

So this has been a long time coming but we have just finished Part I of our new series "The Enchanted Rockies Trail" on YouTube!

Some of you already knew we were cooking up something different after we began researching alternates to the Shadow of the Rockies Trail. Well, what we ended up with was around 800 miles of off-pavement travel through multiple districts of 9 National Forests, 2 National Parks, and even a Castle (yes, a legit castle). We completed our 2,000 mile round trip in 10 days and captured tons of video, photos, and GPS data to share with those who would like to follow our route in the future.

We will begin to roll out GPS segments as we fine tune the data (had to erase a few back-tracks).
Anyhow, just wanted to share this new video and trail system with the community... so without further ado, here is The Enchanted Rockies Trail - PART I

soonenough

Explorer
Cool video! I really enjoyed it, especially hearing some of the history of the area. I have a daughter about the same age so I love seeing the family aspect of the trip. Looking forward to the next installment!

dar395

Adventurer
Great family trip, we love how you allow your child to live and become a true member of the team, watching her live and enjoy is what so many seem to hold back in todays world. The snake in the shots was a great treat in it's self along with the other life along the trail, many just show their purchased goods you as a team I'd say your one of the best! We're watching for the next upload!

Jeepinaaron

Adventurer
Nice video, well done. I like that it is honest, speaking of poor decisions and short tempers, as I can personally relate to how some of my trips have went. Looking forward to part 2. Like others, I have a child about the same age and enjoy the family aspect as these types of trip are exactly what I try to accomplish.

kai38

Explorer
Nice video I recognized Lincoln were Billy Kid escaped from in the beginning of the video.
Im interested in see the GPS tracks of the trip

Cool video! I really enjoyed it, especially hearing some of the history of the area. I have a daughter about the same age so I love seeing the family aspect of the trip. Looking forward to the next installment!

Thanks! We're working on the next one now!

Great family trip, we love how you allow your child to live and become a true member of the team, watching her live and enjoy is what so many seem to hold back in todays world. The snake in the shots was a great treat in it's self along with the other life along the trail, many just show their purchased goods you as a team I'd say your one of the best! We're watching for the next upload!

Wow, thanks so much! So encouraging... that's exactly what we wanted people to take away from our story!

Nice video, well done. I like that it is honest, speaking of poor decisions and short tempers, as I can personally relate to how some of my trips have went. Looking forward to part 2. Like others, I have a child about the same age and enjoy the family aspect as these types of trip are exactly what I try to accomplish.

Awesome, thanks for the comments! We will keep it up!

Nice video I recognized Lincoln were Billy Kid escaped from in the beginning of the video.
Im interested in see the GPS tracks of the trip

Yes! That last building was the infamous "House". I've been doing much more research since the trip and have become infatuated with history of this area.
I will make sure and notify you when the GPS data is available. We will most likely roll it out in sections as we release the videos. Thanks!

krick3tt

Adventurer
also enjoying the time you take to photograph the wildlife as those things are a part of the adventure and should not be missed. some travelers only show the road traveled and that is a bit common, your photo record is very well done.

Fantastic! I follow you on Instagram too.
Awesome! Thanks for following!

Nice Video!
Thanks so much!

Great video.......looking forward to seeing the rest.
Thanks! Part II is now live!

that was really well done, thanks. i too am looking forward to your next video
Thanks for the feedback! Part II is now up and running!

also enjoying the time you take to photograph the wildlife as those things are a part of the adventure and should not be missed. some travelers only show the road traveled and that is a bit common, your photo record is very well done.
Love the feedback! We will keep it up. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles