Another price drop: Chevy k2500 and 8' Alaskan Camper $12500

hiddenlk

Observer
PRICE DROP $12500
For Sale and in immaculate condition is a one Chevy 2500 v8 truck with a 1994 8' Alaskan Camper built specifically around a utility truck bed. The truck has 127000 miles on it
-1992 Chevy K2500
-5.7 Liter V8 engine
-AC
-power windows and locks
-Aux LED lighting
-Rear Locking axle w/4.10 gearing
-skid plate
-tow hooks
-hitch receiver
-clean interior
-easy to work on and find parts for
-35 gallon gas tank 280-350 mile range per tank
-utility truck bed offers ample storage options
-recently purchased A/T tires

1994 8' Alaskan Cabover Camper
-4 burner propane stove
-working faucet w/ no grey water holding tank
-20 gallon freshwater tank
-gas/electric refrigerator
-propane heater with thermostat
-hydraulic lift when popped up 6'4 of standing room
-LED lights throughout camper
-super clean with more storage than you'll know what to do with
-solar panel

The combo is currently located in Fairbanks Alaska which would make for a great adventure to not only tour around Alaska but make it back to the lower forty eight for a summer adventure. My asking price dropped to $12500, feel free to ask questions and or get more photos I will respond to emails/calls/texts.
Thanks
Bryce
hiddenlk@hotmail.com
775-843-2886

Attachments

• image trn.jpg
    image trn.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 551
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 461
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 476
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:

adam88

Explorer
Very nice camper Bryce! I love Alaskans so much that I can't bear to see this one sideways, so I fixed your images for you :) Someone will be lucky to pick this nice combo up.

attachment.jpg

attachment2.jpg

attachment3.jpg

attachment4.jpg

hiddenlk

Observer
TheSweatyButcher I am alright on the Taco but thanks for the offer. And adam88 the #vanlife lifestyle is kind of a hot market right now and I haven't put it up anywhere else (I.e. Craigslist eBay ksl) because portal members get first dibs because of the appreciation for the rig. That's also why I am in no hurry.

Happykamper

Explorer
I think profits are ok. It's his and he should sell for what he wants. My opinion is a member was out of line posting an ad from 2007 on the OP's truck and camper... But Ustinov my thoughts

adam88

Explorer
I think profits are ok. It's his and he should sell for what he wants. My opinion is a member was out of line posting an ad from 2007 on the OP's truck and camper... But Ustinov my thoughts

No one said OP couldn't ask or sell for what he wants. The vehicle is clearly worth more than $12,500. He got a steal on it. But Expo is a community and people look out for each other. Why would anyone be out of line for posting a past selling price of this unit??? Are you saying that a potential buyer should not be entitled to know that this previously sold for $12,500??? WHY??? That makes no sense. It's public knowledge available on these forums. I doubt any potential true buyer will care. I bought a classic car once for $30,000 that had sold for $18,000 a year before. Think I cared? No. Market value. But you can't try and censor public knowledge

BobbyJones

Observer
Just as a sidenote: I've noticed here at EP that asking price and selling price are often two different things. And the word "firm" takes on a new meaning after a couple of weeks.

Back to the truck- pretty nice setup. GLWS

No one said OP couldn't ask or sell for what he wants. The vehicle is clearly worth more than $12,500. He got a steal on it. But Expo is a community and people look out for each other. Why would anyone be out of line for posting a past selling price of this unit??? Are you saying that a potential buyer should not be entitled to know that this previously sold for $12,500??? WHY??? That makes no sense. It's public knowledge available on these forums. I doubt any potential true buyer will care. I bought a classic car once for $30,000 that had sold for $18,000 a year before. Think I cared? No. Market value. But you can't try and censor public knowledge

hiddenlk

Observer
Hey there, like I said in the ad I hadn't posted the combo anywhere else besides EP for that reason. Someone on this website deserves it more than an average joe (salty old men that appreciate quality rigs excluded). We all understand that values on our interesting hobby are unpredictable at best.

zimm

Expedition Leader

happycamper is a used car dealer. his worst nightmare, is an informed customer. you be the judge of the value of his opinion.

theres a big gray area between someone reselling a rig, and business deal flip. its a big gray area, like i said, but this sale isnt in it. its a flip.

theres price and theres value, and being a former alaskan owner of one in this configuration, and it being a flip, and not a PP classified, i can say at 30000 it aint no value.

do your homework.

hiddenlk

Observer
Hey just wanted to give a little refresh to the post, I lowered my asking price to a bit more reasonable cost. Truck has 120k on it now because i have been residing/traveling around in it since owning it. Would be neat to off load it since it will be sitting around in the summer which is a shame because it deserves to be used. Also Expedition Leader Zimm is sorely mistaken, vehicle flipping is an interesting occupation and I am not in it because I have a job.
Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94