opp

Observer
] Removed all the poor man fiberglass .reinstalling foam with glass
attachment.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

opp

Observer
Just never seem to get the time to complete. After seeing six trailers done in 30hr.Better to do side walls to completion. Then install. For me it’s hard to get motivated to roll trailer over just to do .5 hour of work. After been on the road 4 days on 2 off.
It reach 80 yesterday It seam cool in side trailer even as panted black & no doors. So that peachy.
Thinking about the port-holes .On the side are in front as those inside can look at the rain.

Attachments

• q trailer 001.jpg
    q trailer 001.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 21
  • q trailer 002.jpg
    q trailer 002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • q trailer 003.jpg
    q trailer 003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • q trailer 004.jpg
    q trailer 004.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 23

opp

Observer
Cut hole for port holes .Made a mess .Hade new partner come by cut nice clean hole in 15 mi .Doing fast video how to find center and even holes for mounting .Will post soonPicture 201.jpg

Picture 196.jpg
Picture 184.jpg

opp

Observer
About time I finish this trailer .Sadly if not the do overs .Removing poor man fiberglass. In the enterer. Will not preform when steamed cleaned Adding two doors. And using to short of tooling to make the railtop at 39 inches more time was spend starting & clean up than making the parts .Using flex seal and have to remove. Would have 40 hours
Things I would change .Buy the railtop are make the tooling 10 feet long. As this was just be a sleeper I made the rear storage one foot deep .should been two feet deep. In the cabin made the shelf’s ten inch deep 18 inch would been far more peachy. I would make the doors set higher .less of a back **********.
Used flex seal the product on the telly. It does not get hard so any rub shows and cannot be paint over .Very hard to remove. .Made the bends first so had 3 bond lines to deal with should just cut the angles. Would just have one bound line to perform...
In the pictures it shows rivets. Just for the look .Waned a mechanical look. I think there smashing on.
When making the shelf I used foam core one inch. It made it imposable for any racking, tweaking of the cabin
As for the first usage working well. When towing no gas dropPicture 363.jpgPicture 363.jpgPicture 362.jpgPicture 363.jpgPicture 362.jpgPicture 376.jpgPicture 363.jpgPicture 362.jpgPicture 376.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles