SOLD: DRONE - DJI Phanton 3 Advanced 2.7k HD with extras SOCAL

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
SOLD: I dont have a DJI phantom 3 advanced with 2.7k HD video camera (I paid $799) for sale. Included is a second oem battery (paid $100), a genuine DJI backpack (paid $130) and a lanyard for the remote.

The Phantom 3 Advanced uses Lightbridge technology which greatly improves video transmission as well as how far it can travel compared to the Phantom 3 Standard and Phantom 3 4K.

http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv

Hardly used. Excellent quality, and fun, I just don't make time to fly it on my trips. It's too good to not be used, so I'm selling it.

I paid over $1000 for everything. To buy new now, it's $930 on Amazon.
$675 OBO takes it all . Local pickup in Norwalk, ca or shipped at buyers expense.

cash or PayPal plus 3.5%

best form of contact would be email. marklachica333 at gmail com

View attachment 375680

View attachment 375679

Last edited:

Mlachica

How many hours are on the Drone

Sorry, don't know how I missed this... I was poking around the DJI GO app last night as well as on google, I couldn't find the answer. My phone had only a couple flight logs but not a total time.

I would say a high estimate would be about 10 hours of flying. I bought it March of this year from Amazon...

The best way to reach me would be my email as I don't come on here very often...

marklachica333 at gmail com

Mlachica

I'm sure somebody wants to fly one of these. Need to make room for another project :box:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier