SOLD! - Custom Seaward Quest X3 Expedition Kayak

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Reluctantly I am considering selling my custom 19 foot Seaward Quest X3 Kayak. This Kayak was custom made for an expedition called "A Closer Look" which had its film debut at the Vancouver Ocean Film Festival. I have used the kayak for a couple trips to the San Juan Islands and it performs exceptionally well. It handles big waves with ease and the 19' length provides for generous storage volumes (3 individual ones). Seaward custom kayaks cost between $3700 - $4000 and Seaward kayaks in general are hard to come by used. I am selling this unique specimen for $2600. More photos are available upon request. This kayak is located in Portland, Oregon and I highly recommend you come see it in person.

P1030363.jpgSeaward Quest X3 (18).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (15).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (2).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (6).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (1).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (8).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (7).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (11).jpgSeaward Quest X3 (17).jpg

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Bump with lowered price: $2500. Very fair price for a custom built $4K kayak that was built to last forever.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Bump & Price Drop to $1700

This Kayak is still for sale in Portland, OR. I have dropped the price to $1700 of this $4000 kayak. Local pick up preferred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles