North Rim to Grand Staircase Video

Big50

Adventurer
Finally sat down and wrapped up the video for the summer trip through the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and Grand Staircase. There's so much amazing video that I decided to do things a bit different for the first one. Mostly drone footage. Hope you guys enjoy. Oh, and make sure to watch in HD!!

Big50

Adventurer
Thanks guys! I really want to spend more time exploring out there but damn it's a long drive from the Bay Area. So much cool stuff to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tazman

Adventurer
Great video. My pulse rate elevated when shooting the canyon flyover. We explored the area last May and we are headed back.

Thanks for taking time to create the video.

Big50

Adventurer
Great video. My pulse rate elevated when shooting the canyon flyover. We explored the area last May and we are headed back.

Thanks for taking time to create the video.

Hey me too haha. It messes with your mind as you get closer to the edge. I sure was hoping the drone didn't malfunction lol. Only a few thousand feet to the bottom!

rickashay

Explorer
Awesome video thanks for sharing! Love all those Raptors and the scenery is stunning.

Curious, what drone are you running?

JB87

Seems like a great trip! Would you be able to share the route that you guys drove? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcharrette

Adventurer
Great video and drone work. What are you flying? I have a Mavic Pro and love it. I can appreciate how much work goes into that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles