2007 Tundra RCSB

PaulyWalnuts

Rare Tundra with a single cab, bench seat (column shift) 6.5Ft bed, 5.7L and 4WD. I had to fly up to Seattle to buy it earlier this year. I honestly get compliments weekly on the truck from random strangers, weird but true.
There's a ton of room inside for a single cab. I have two totes behind the seats which are all the way back in their tracks.
Tows great, I've pulled a 7000lb car hauler, it does it fine at highway speed with no elevated trans temps or anything.

Here's the rundown:

111k Miles: It's my daily so it'll go up a bit
35in Cooper ST MAXX: Only a few months old
MB Wheels rims (full size matching spare with 35in tire included)
ARB Air Compressor hard mounted in the engine bay
Viper Remote Start/Keyless
Banks Exhaust: Sounds amazing
Pro-Comp Suspension: Mostly just a leveling kit but with shocks/springs not cheap spacers
Undercover Locking Bedcover
OEM Toyota plastic Bedliner
Deckrail System
(4) Studded Snow tires on stock wheels included ($$$$)
Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors with newer pads
TRD Rear Swaybar
Laminx Headlight film w/3M Headlight restore kit (uninstalled but included)

Not Great:
Minor scratch on tailgate from a tie-down strap
Minor pin-striping from trail driving. VERY easily buffed out. I would do this as I detail cars on the side but it's too cold out. Any shop wouldn't charge more than hundred or so for a quick buff.
One rock chip on the passenger side windshield. Not noticeable from drivers side.
The usual little Tundra driveshaft bump when starting from a stop. Looked at by two dealers, nothing major noted. Any 2nd gen Tundra guy will tell you it's very common and not a huge deal.

I'm beyond confident the buyer will be very happy with it. It's a fantastic truck but I'm looking to get a Land Cruiser to build a more daily driver/exploring friendly rig.

I'll work on getting more interior pics. The truck is full of stuff and it's absurdly cold out.

$16,000

I don't NEED to sell, so please don't bother lowball me.

Please text/PM for any questions

20160612_190212.jpg

20160625_174352.jpg

20160702_204716.jpg

20160702_204744.jpg

20161201_130935.jpg

20161201_131154.jpg

20161201_131221.jpg

shellb

Adventurer
Nice truck with a good price! Shouldn't have any issues selling, but good luck!

Mind letting us know where it is located?

PaulyWalnuts

New pics

First off, previous owner painted the engine cover so don't ding me on that :)

It doesn't have a rear locker, I was leaned forward on my build and installed the switch early. But does have the Arb compressor.

Any wetness is from the car wash.

Forgot to mention the Blue Sea fuse box, on the stock fuse box. Only thing plugged in there now is the remote start I think.

My half assed Proclip install. Screws are just through the ashtray so easily replaced.

Tried to get pics of the pinstripes and windshield chip.

You can see the tons of room behind the seats. Both are all the way back in their tracks. You could probably fit an ARB fridge back there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

al415

Observer
FS Feeler

I'm bumping this thread because Tony made a much more complete listing than I could. I've added about 10k to the Tundra in the year I've had it. I bought it to add an FWC but I've had a bit of a Sportsmobile epiphany this year so I've decided to sell the Tundra.

The bed cover is gone and been replaced by Frontrunner cross bars (my RTT is currently mounted)

I'm located at the shore in NJ should anyone want to check her out. Asking $14,500. Cheers.

E73F9D3F-6E49-4209-9C65-3535CC5F6370.jpg

Last edited:

Subspd

Adventurer
Got any current interior pics? Done any maintenance during your ownership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al415

Observer
SOLD. Thanks all

Couple of oil changes, front pads, interior hasn't changed besides the addition of some weathertech mats. I'll take a picture or two tomorrow; it's the difficulty I have posting pictures to this forum that made me bump the original thread. The truck has been trouble free and I've driven XC once and back and forth into Canada / New England without a hiccup of any sort

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior