For Sale: Flip-Pac Long Bed

yarles87

Hi Folks,

Selling my flippac as I've bought a new truck and the camper won't fit. I love this thing and took it on a month long road trip with a buddy after we got out of the Marines this summer. It's been great to me, and hope it'll find a loving new home.

With the whole set up, you could sleep four comfortably. The panel can slide onto the bed of truck, or onto the slips built in to the storage units/bench's (with additional storage space beneath... see pics for details. Girlfriend not included!)

Asking $3250 for the camper + set up in the bed. Also interested in possible trades for a slip in pop up camper or another flippac that will fit my new F150 4door!

Located in Jackson, WY. Buyer would need to arrange pick up as it's already off the truck.

IMG_0859.jpg

unnamed.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

yarles87

Good evening is it a 8 or 6 bed? Also year on the flip pac? Is the torsion bar in good shape?

8 ft bed. Not sure of the year unfortunately ... I bought it used. Torsion bar is in good shape, no issues. It has treated me quite well.

Of note - I don't have the rain fly that flippac makes. I used a tarp that I secured with bungees, which kept me warm and dry in some serious rain in the PNW.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles