MotoMaster TotalTerrain W/T

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
Hi everyone
With the recent snow storm that hit Manitoba I'm looking to get some winter/snow tires for my Mazda B2300 in a 31x10.50r15. Right now I have ******** Cepek Fun Countrys however they flat out suck on ice and I really don't feel all that safe driving it nevermind if my girlfriend goes to drive so that leaves me to get full on winter tires. Now I know in a 31x10.50r15 there aren't a ton of options but I'm really looking at the Motomasters, they come in the right size, can be studded(which i would do) and come at reasonable price($199 a tire)

Is anyone else on here running these mentioned tires? They look promising but I can't find a lot of reviews

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
Well scratch that, CanadianTire doesn't sell those anymore....anything else you guys recommend? Cooper M&S looks decent

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I run cooper Discoverer M+S on my patriot as well as a few trucks I owned. They are great. I highly recommend them. We are buried in snow now, and they are performing 100% as usual. I am on my 10th set of these. I always go back to them.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
I like the Cooper Discoverer M+S as well. I believe there is a studdable version, too.
I plan on putting the Coopers on my DD Pathfinder. They are pretty good on snowy and snow packed roads.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
The Coopers are fairly inexpensive, as well. The one's I'm looking at for my Pathy (245/70/16) are $100/ea at Discount.

Northern_Touch

If you are looking for cheapish winter rated tires I'd take the Hercules Avalanche over that Cooper. Hercules are made by Cooper and my customers have almost always been happier with the Hercules than the Cooper. Herc is also cheaper. Here's a link to cheap tires in Canada(not my shop I left the trade). Some of these prices approach my old cost.

https://pmctire.com/en/tires/usage/...rt-by/eval_qual_prix/sort-direction/desc.tire

Hercules RG-2 is even better but they don't come in your size

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
If you are looking for cheapish winter rated tires I'd take the Hercules Avalanche over that Cooper. Hercules are made by Cooper and my customers have almost always been happier with the Hercules than the Cooper. Herc is also cheaper. Here's a link to cheap tires in Canada(not my shop I left the trade). Some of these prices approach my old cost.

https://pmctire.com/en/tires/usage/...rt-by/eval_qual_prix/sort-direction/desc.tire

Hercules RG-2 is even better but they don't come in your size

Seems pretty pricey to me! Even accounting for the exchange rate nearly $200/tire. Coopers are abou $100 to $125 ea here in CO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
The ranger shares the same wheel bolt pattern as a lot of other cars, Mustangs, Jeeps, Crown Vics, etc. You could find some cheap used wheels for your winter setup. If you already have summer tires you like then there's no point in getting another set of tires that aren't proper winter only tires. I would ditch the 31x10.5's requirement. That's a lot of flotation for a 3200lb rwd truck. 235/75r15 or 16 would be quite a bit cheaper too. I used to run 205/75r15's on my rwd s10(it was lowered so the small tires looked fine) and it did fine but not great on cheap winter force tires with some weight in the bed.

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
The ranger shares the same wheel bolt pattern as a lot of other cars, Mustangs, Jeeps, Crown Vics, etc. You could find some cheap used wheels for your winter setup. If you already have summer tires you like then there's no point in getting another set of tires that aren't proper winter only tires. I would ditch the 31x10.5's requirement. That's a lot of flotation for a 3200lb rwd truck. 235/75r15 or 16 would be quite a bit cheaper too. I used to run 205/75r15's on my rwd s10(it was lowered so the small tires looked fine) and it did fine but not great on cheap winter force tires with some weight in the bed.

honestly my 31's already look to small so going even smaller isn't going to happen

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
We had the all season version on our Jeep and couldn't say anything bad about the tire. Performed well on wet, dry and gravel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94