Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Callen campers back business?

It looks great,hope it works well for you.I had one on my last truck and would have put one on my current truck if they were in business at the time I needed a shell.
    14 Ram CTD 2500 CCSB 315/70/18 Toyo MT's,A.R.E. DCU

Looks great! I have a “new to me” 2002 Chevy 2500HD XC 4X4 LB and I’ve been looking hard at what to do for the camper set-up. Your build has reminded me about the Callen option. Couple of questions: 1) Is it insulated and if so, with what material? 2) Did you specify the windows in the doors? Thanks in advance for your response.
    Richard "Send lawyers, guns, and money..."
    SOLD but not forgotten: 1996 Dodge Ram 4X4 with all sorts of goodies
    "New to me": 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4X4, stock...for now.

It is insulated. I believe its just fiberglass insulation between the exterior aluminum and interior wood paneling.

I had mine set up pretty standard; only a couple inches taller and a couple inches longer on the cabover. The roof rack was extra too. I also had them install a fantastic fan instead of just a vent. The windows are standard in the rear doors but it can be built to your specs with or without. Ive even seen them with one door, hinges, the one they built before mine was designed to fit with the tailgate on (like a fold down patio for the double doors) I believe it was for a Tundra.

Thanks!
    Richard "Send lawyers, guns, and money..."
    SOLD but not forgotten: 1996 Dodge Ram 4X4 with all sorts of goodies
    "New to me": 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4X4, stock...for now.

Their newest Craigslist ad states $5K now. I don't know the details.
    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/...363986079.html
    2007 Dodge 2500 Regcab 4wd 5.9 CTD. G-56 , TC800 Northstar popup 24/7. Suspension mutt. Kore,Thuren & Carli. Anarchy EFI Live.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234