Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: M-416 Build

Default M-416 Build

Here is an M-416 that I started over a year ago. I am still working on it and thought i would share. Here are a list of items I put in the trailer.

-33" tires with rock crawler wheels
    -Rancho RS 5000 Shocks
    -New springs and shackles
    -New wiring with led lights
    -Diamond plate Tailgate
    -Deka AGM battery
    -6 lights
    -propane
    -16 gal wtr tank with 2.8 gpm shurflo pump
    -Pressure hose and water faucet
    -Switch box for lights and wtr pump
    -4 Acc. Sockets, battery charger, shorline plug
    -Shovel and Axe mounts
    -reciever on rear bumper
    -two jerry cans
    -Custom shelving/counter top

Here are some pics.

Here is where it is now.

Last edited by socaljeeper; 07-08-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Here is the shelving and counter top I did.

WoW!!! Congrats. Thats one sweet trailer you got there. What kind of tent are you using???? Got any pics with it deployed??

Quote Originally Posted by ZR2nit
    WoW!!! Congrats. Thats one sweet trailer you got there. What kind of tent are you using???? Got any pics with it deployed??
    Thanks, It is a Mombasa tent. Here is are somes pics with it deployed.

That truly is an inspiration!!
    Great work!!
    --
    2012 GX 460
    SOLD: 2007 TiSi FJC, 2007 4Runner Sport, 2007 TRD FJC, 2006 Tundra TRD, 2007 GX-470, 2014 4Runner, 2015 Tundra CM
    K2TRL
    Free Subscription | Toyota Cruisers & Trucks Magazine
    Get the TCT Magazine iPad/iPhone App Now!
    Back Country Navigation

Quote Originally Posted by shane4x4
    That truly is an inspiration!!
    Great work!!
    Thank you. I am still working on the fenders, they are almost done. Also, I plan on dismantling everything to get it sand blasted, spray lined and painted.

Sweet trailer! I really like the drop down counter you built. It did not look like you have any type of seal on it? I could have missed it. Any trouble with dust getting in and all over the contents? I know out west here dust will get into everything unless sealed really well. Once again I really like it!
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." Thomas Paine

2013 Toyota Tacoma DBL Cab TRD
    2015 Starcraft Comet Xtreme 1232

Outstanding build! I recently picked one up from a buddy and plan on using yours as template for my build. What length of battery life are you getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergger
    Sweet trailer! I really like the drop down counter you built. It did not look like you have any type of seal on it? I could have missed it. Any trouble with dust getting in and all over the contents? I know out west here dust will get into everything unless sealed really well. Once again I really like it!
    Thanks, I put some weather stripping around the perimeter of the shelving unit as well as the drawers. It is a really tight fit when closed, so nothing is getting into it when closed.

Quote Originally Posted by H8T2W8T
    Outstanding build! I recently picked one up from a buddy and plan on using yours as template for my build. What length of battery life are you getting?
    Thanks. The battery that I have has about 130 amp hours. I just went on a 4 day trip and I was running the stereo, lights, water pump, and dvd player for my kids through out each day and I never had to charge it. It really depends on what you are planning to use with the battery. Try to use as much efficient products as possible and just calculate the amp usage per product to get an idea of how long your battery will last.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast