1965 Land Rover 109A $34,995 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdahoTrout

Observer
1965 Land Rover 109A, 11,500 miles. This is a very nice numbers matching hard top 109 Pickup truck 2286cc 77hp 4 cylinder. Looks to be a older restoration maybe 10-15 years but is still in amazing condition as it has not been driven much at all since the restoration. We have just had the vehicle completely serviced and added new fluids put in.the truck drives wonderfully and everything on the truck works as it should. Please contact me with any questions.

DSC00906.jpgDSC00921.jpgDSC00917.jpgDSC00901.jpgDSC00900.jpgDSC00925.jpg

IdahoTrout

Observer
Thanks for the good comments in the thread. truck has not been paid for yet but I do have a deposit. I will remove if it gets sold.

That is a different "overpriced" KTM. The 990 KTM (Overpriced KTM) has a deposit on it as well for asking price. I will delete that thread as well when it sells.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Admin will be looking into the seller's posts and acting accordingly, it appears as though he is trying to convince us he is not a business but a quick search of his threads will show otherwise.

IdahoTrout

Observer
Hi everyone. I only have had my personal vehicles posted on this site. This Land Rover, the Jeep's, my KTM, and my nemo Tacoma are some of my personal vehicles. Please look at my business. We sell exotic modern and classic sports cars not adventure vehicles. Www.lupomotors.com

Happykamper

Explorer
Your inventory shows all the vehicles you have listed here ???? The "not" adventure rigs you say are your personal are listed in your business inventory ? I am 100% sure that is just a mistake ? But the Porsche is really cool ! Please PM me on that . Anniversary coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles