Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: shouldbeasy's 'home away from home' 2017 4x4 Sprinter build

The specs are , 70 amps charger whit 3000w inverter, plus 24 to 12 Converter , I didnt post any pic because Im still building the proper place to put all These staff...It is hard job...I plan to fit bateries, inverter, webasto dual top and 150 ltrs tank all on the table área...I Will use a Stainlessteel frame whit fenolic panels
    IMG_20171103_203832.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jostt View Post
    The specs are , 70 amps charger whit 3000w inverter, plus 24 to 12 Converter , I didnt post any pic because Im still building the proper place to put all These staff...It is hard job...I plan to fit bateries, inverter, webasto dual top and 150 ltrs tank all on the table área...I Will use a Stainlessteel frame whit fenolic panels
    IMG_20171103_203832.jpg
    Lovely! What program are you using to design everything? The more I think about the more inclined I am to just do the design work myself with the 80/20 product catalog and see what I can come up with. Winter is good for one thing, lots of time indoors!
    2014 Fiesta ST

2001 4Runner SR5

2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4x4

That Victron gear is nice, i decide to use Votronic for all my stuff, but in hindsite, there is more support for Victron here.

I've been looking at the Victron 200 ah Lithium battery, as thats as large as i can fit, and i do like the option of the bluetooth battery monitor with the smart version.

Not cheap, as you know, but ideal for drawing loads for an AC

Cleaned up the list of modifications - much more detailed now. I'll be showing some pictures of some of the new mods too...
    2014 Fiesta ST

2001 4Runner SR5

Got the front light set up mounted up!

Factory55 Flatlink for the Warn Zeon 10S Winch and Synthetic Line

Maxtrax Mounted on the rear cargo box - used a 3/8" piece of aluminum to mount it them using the Maxtrax pegs - grabbed some locks and they're secure. I might add a couple backing plates on the bottom bolts on the inside of the cargo box just to make sure.

Managed to get the winch wiring sorted so it's fully functional - I wired it through the stock air intake air funnel which worked out great as it's a wide open access directly through the front crash member.

Winch solenoid relocated to the engine bay - complete with disconnect switch and the winch remote transmitter.

2014 Fiesta ST

2001 4Runner SR5

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456