mcm4090 Frontier build

djkest

If you put something behind the front seats, does it prevent you from being able to lift up the bottom?

I noticed that when you lift up the seat bottom it flattens it against the back wall.

mcm4090

Explorer
djkest said:
If you put something behind the front seats, does it prevent you from being able to lift up the bottom?

I noticed that when you lift up the seat bottom it flattens it against the back wall.
It depends size. With booster pack it well not fold but the booster is so small I could slide it under the front passenger seat.

tools002.jpg

bigdog said:
have you had any luck finding a gun rack for behind the seats?
Cheapo crapola from Wal-Mart for $20. But it's a dually, and I had to take off the headrests. Only my shotgun is "vertically compact" enough for it to fit. And only on the top one.

I sure hope to find something better, without spending $$$.

mcm4090

Explorer
Well looks like the wife got me a snorkel for X-mas.:) Hopefully I will have it installed before the end of the month.

mcm4090 said:
Well looks like the wife got me a snorkel for X-mas.:) Hopefully I will have it installed before the end of the month.
Huge request here- PLEASE PLEASE take /detailed/ pics of the install. I am planning a snorkel and want to know ****** I'm getting myself into. :jump:

Oh, and I like your "Daily Driver" sticker so much, I got my own. :elkgrin:

mcm4090

Explorer
Will I have not had a chance to install the snorkel but did get some like new tires. The tires I got are Toyo Open Country 305/70R16.
I would have prefer not to get a wider tire but couldn't pass on the deal.

029.jpg

030.jpg

Do to the fact that these tires are wider then my old BFG's I have a little rubbing in the front. I will have to change ether the rims or get a smaller spacer so they don't rub.

twofortyfreak

Just wanted to say, your truck looks great!

I've been lurking these forums for a while and decided to register an account to let you know how great your frontier looks.

keep up the good work :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94