WTB: Adventure-ready vehicle <$22K

way up north

Are you familiar with the Toyota Sunrader 4x4.
If that meets your requirements, let me know.
I will have my 87 with turbo for sale in the next month or so.
Slightly above your price 26k, with new motor. Will go anywhere in the sierras or surfing the coast.
Cheers
Dave

Jana

I have a 1992 Mitsubishi Delica L300 for sale. Super Exceed Turbo Diesel 4x4 with high crystallite roof.

USA EXPORT ELIGIBLE

$13,500 Vancouver, BC

-Excellent condition interior and paint. Minimal rust.
-Undercarriage recoated.
-Crystal lite roof redone, no leaks
-Sony bluetooth stereo
-New tires 11/2016 General Grabber AT2
-COMPLETE ENGINE REBUILD 11/2016
-New Radiator 07/2015
-Block heater 01/2016
-Thule roof rack - square bars+11" foot package with locks

-Diesel turbo
-4X4
-Automatic
-263 000km rebuild was done at 260 000km

I've had this van for 3 years and it's been amazing. I bought this van from the owner of Coombs Country Auto, the company that imported it and it has been serviced regularily with them since I purchased it. I have all records of repairs I have done and servicing.

Seats 7 with 2 swiveling captains chairs in the centre and a bench seat across the back. When I was travelling with it and living out of it I had the seats out and an insert in it that had a bed platform with tonnes of storage underneath, table inside and drop down cook table off the back.

email jana.lee.marshall at gmail dot com for more photos.

View attachment 383135

View attachment 383143

View attachment 383144

View attachment 383145

View attachment 383146

View attachment 383147

View attachment 383148

View attachment 383150

jana.lee.marshall at gmail dot com for more photos.

Last edited:

A.Wilson013

Adventurer
My 4Runner will be for sale next week. I am currently having the rear axle seals, wheels bearings, cylinders, and shoes replaced will all Toyota parts. Timing belt, water pump, etc. were replaced in August, again, all Toyota. Also replaced BOTH heads (with brand new units) in August due to a crack in cylinder 5. Aside from the heads, again, everything used was Toyota. I purchased the heads from a shop in Florida which came highly recommended by Toyworx down outside of Pismo. Coming up on 200k miles, and ready for at least another 200k. I am just looking to get into something a bit bigger, and a bit newer. It needs absolutely NOTHING. Everything works as it should. Every bulb, every switch, every button. If I needed to I would drive it to Florida this afternoon without any worry at all.

It's in very, very good condition. I've had it professionally detailed (inside, out, and engine) at least twice a year since I bought it in late 2010. I'll have it detailed again prior to selling.

If you're interested we can talk price.

1999 4Runner SR5 "Highlander" with Rear Diff Locker
TRD Supercharged with URD 7th Injector Kit and URD 2.2" Pulley (link if you're not familiar)
Denso 190 fuel pump from an EVO 8 (I hated the whine from the Walbro unit that came with the 7th injector)
TRD Exhaust w/ Borla Muffler
All AEM Digital gauges to monitor AFR/Boost/Trans Temp
Icon Stage 5 Suspension (link if you're not familiar) with OME 861 Springs in the rear
TJM 9000 Winch (link if you're not familiar)
285/70R17 D Rated Duratracs on 17" Tundra/Sequoia Wheels (5x painted black- spare has never been used)
CBI Offroad Hybrid front bumper (link if you're not familiar)
CBI Offroad Hybrid rear bumper (with swingout, camp table, and dual jerry can holder) (link if you're not familiar)
Savage Offroad Skid Plates (link if you're not familiar)
4xInnovations Sliders
Custom build "platform" style roof rack
FX-R 3.0 Projector Retrofit
Home built storage drawers in cargo area
Eclipse AVN 5435 Head unit
Infinity Kappa Components in front doors
Infinity Basslink inside of rear storage drawers

DSC_0061 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr
DSC_0076 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr
DSC_0071 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr
DSC_0080 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

Olq0Z1Hl.jpg

Since this picture the battery was replaced with an X2 Power AGM unit

And since you said adventure ready... Here is a picture from the 3000+ mile trip I took the week after replacing the heads. We went out to Montana then down to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. Hundreds (maybe thousands) of pictures from past trips on my Flickr account
DSC_0487 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

Some other ones...
ORBDR
DSC_0413 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr
Gallagher Head Lake
DSC_0247 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr
Top of Chumstick Mountain
DSC_0382 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr
Another fresh detail =p
DSC_0004 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr
Whistler, BC
DSC_0143 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

Last edited:

Nesser

I have a fully outfitted Nissan Titan w/ Flippac for sale in this price range.
110k miles on 2005 truck. Purchased new. Perfect condition.
Full Solar. Fridge. Lights.
Located in MN

5.jpg3.jpg1.jpg

DblD

Adventurer
I’ve considered selling my 09 Tacoma. 94 thousand miles. Here are a couple pics. Located in southern MO, PM me if interested.

1489026191_507.jpg

1489026424_p8120297.jpg

dd

A.Wilson013

Adventurer
Looking to buy something in the next 2-weeks, have some trips planned. Any interesting California rigs for sale?

Someone sell this guy a vehicle. Best buyer I have had the privilege of dealing with. Won't jerk you around or show up with less than the agreed upon price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94