Thread: Blue Ridge Expedition Trailers - Vendor Intro

Default Blue Ridge Expedition Trailers - Vendor Intro

Blue Ridge Expedition Trailers is proud to now be a Supporting Vendor on the Expedition Portal.
    We build Expedition Teardrop Campers, specifically the BRX1. We are based in NC.
    We have just launched our new brxtrailers website and are now offering a $1000 discount to all veterans and active duty service members as well as all active first responders, (Police, Fire, EMT).

We look forward to engaging in the conversation!
    G0040537.jpg

hmmmmm! looked comfortable

Thanks,
    They are very comfortable.
    Here is a picture inside:20170112_174033-1024x768.jpg
    6" Memory Foam Mattress, Dual locking doors with screens, vent fan or AC/Heat, wood cabinetry, etc.

Very cool! We've seen you driving around the area a couple times. Nice looking setups.
    2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road "Pongo" - 1986 4Runner "Smurf"
    https://www.rockcreekoverland.com/

We try to take one out a few times per week. We hope to move to our new shop in Lewisville in February and have just launched our new website. Hope we can catch up soon.
    Blue Ridge Expedition Trailers
    brxtrailers.com
    On instagram@brx_trailers
    On facebook@brxtrailers
    (336) 383-1001

I'm glad I got to look at your trailers at the expo. They look fantastic. Honestly the pics I've seen online don't do it justice. We are currently trying to plan a trip and going to berating the trailer that Rove rentals has of yours to see how we like having the teardrop. Its the first time I got the misses excited about having a trailer after she took a look at your trailer at expo east. If I convince her we will be seeing you shortly after.