Adventurer
Opened up the rear wheel wells. looks way better

IMG_2200.jpg

Coated the wheels black

Untitled.jpg

the inside is all torn apart. Will post inside pictures soon

Last edited:

K&W

Nice rig! Can you tell me what the interior height is? That's been an issue in finding something since husband is 6'6" tall.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Finished the floors

thumbnail_IMG_2538 (1).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2541.jpg

A little photoshop hahah but just ordered this bumper. We will be moving into this rig full time at the end of april if all works out smooth

lukas dodge.jpg

ericvs

Wow! This is great. Peeling those stickers off and adding those wheels really changes this rig. The bumper should look great, probably even better than your photoshop job. Congrats on the move! Look forward to more pics of your build and adventures.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Wow! This is great. Peeling those stickers off and adding those wheels really changes this rig. The bumper should look great, probably even better than your photoshop job. Congrats on the move! Look forward to more pics of your build and adventures.

hahaha I hope it looks better than that hack photoshop 2 minute job!!! hahaha. looking forward to living in it. Opening up the wheel wells and putting mean tires changed the stand for sure! Just took the couch and some cushions to get reupholster. Once the adventure begins planning on restarting our old operation backyard discovery thread on a new chapter

AdventureHare

Outfitting for Adv
If your feet have access to the cork, you should consider sealing the bottom half. It's going to get abused and will need to be protected. Or just replace it with something more durable. Just a thought.

60toyetero

Adventurer
If your feet have access to the cork, you should consider sealing the bottom half. It's going to get abused and will need to be protected. Or just replace it with something more durable. Just a thought.

Yea I thought about that but that panel was crappy and the cork was like 15 bucks for the roll and was enough to cover the whole wall so I went with it. Maybe down the road i'll get some reclaimed wood and cover the bottom. trying to finish by the end of april so we can move in so just making things look nice and as we live in it I am sure we will move things around and make it practical and comfortable

java

Expedition Leader
Oh this is sweet! How does it drive with those tires? Know what it weighs?

Very similar to my old truck

60toyetero

Adventurer
Oh this is sweet! How does it drive with those tires? Know what it weighs?

Very similar to my old truck

Drives very smooth actually. I am very happy with the ride! I have no idea about the weight, I know probably a lot ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles