Brian's 2006 Toyota Tundra Quicksand Build

brian1991

It's really easy and doesn't really hold dirt or water. I mainly just wash the windows and spray truck every big trip or so. How do i post a macro?

lhanson

Adventurer
So many 1st gen Tundra’s in WA! Welcome to WA I moved here a little over a year ago. We gotta get a group wheeling trip going. Your sleeping platform looks stellar. Good job

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
It's really easy and doesn't really hold dirt or water. I mainly just wash the windows and spray truck every big trip or so. How do i post a macro?

Macro as in like a close up picture of the texture.

Also. How much does your front bumper weigh? And what are the numerous cutouts for? The 2 square ones look like light spots and the ones above the winch line are probably for winch control, but what are the bottom circles?

Thank

Last edited:

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Waaahhhh. How am I just seeing this page now lol. Welcome and can't wait to see more pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kpack

Adventurer
Macro as in like a close up picture of the texture.

Also. How much does your front bumper weigh? And what are the numerous cutouts for? The 2 square ones look like light spots and the ones above the winch line are probably for winch control, but what are the bottom circles?

Thank

I believe the round holes on the bottom are to access the mounting bolts for the winch. I was looking at mine to see how the winch is supposed to be installed and that's what it looked like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier