Baja California: Photo highlights from our trip.

barukinzs

Observer
Driving through a see of cacti. So much love.
IMG_8717.jpg 269.jpg

Baja in all its glory.
IMG_8588.jpg IMG_8585.jpg

So much fun exploring here. Spear/Fishing + camping
IMG_8375.jpg IMG_8374.jpg

One last look before leaving. See you next time!
IMG_8487.jpg IMG_8610.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8439.jpg
    IMG_8439.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

barukinzs

Observer
Lone Rock
IMG_8381.jpg IMG_8380.jpg

Celebrating the last day and sunrise of 2016. Muy bonito amanecer.
IMG_8371.jpg IMG_8407.jpg

Combination of perfect wind and calm water.
IMG_8468.jpg IMG_8549.jpg

IMG_8525.jpg IMG_8527.jpg

Mision de San Ignacio
IMG_8632.jpg IMG_8640.jpg

Last edited:

rfoubi

Observer
Hey man, those photos look great. We met you guys on New Year's Eve at Gonzaga Bay. We were in the VW van. Glad to see you trip went well. How far did you make it? I haven't made it through to the baja part, but I started a thread as well from our trip. Cheers!

We are headed down on 2/1/17 for 3 weeks on a father son adventure in our Truck and Four Wheel Camper. We are going to head down Hwy 5 to Hwy 1 as far south as Loreto. Whale tour in San Ignacio Lagoon. Excited for a new adventure.

barukinzs

Observer
Hey Robin, good times! ( Andrew's duck dive! hahah) We decided to drive further down south to explore more dirt trails and beach, stayed a few nights in Concepcion. It was an amazing start of the new year for us. Did you guys make it to LA Bay? Really enjoyed reading your report and looking forward to your updates.

Last edited:

rfoubi

Observer
Hey Robin, good times! ( Andrew's duck dive! hahah) We decided to drive further down south to explore more dirt trails and beach, stayed a few nights in Concepcion. It was an amazing start of the new year for us. Did you guys make it to LA Bay? Really enjoyed reading your report and looking forward to your updates.

Cheers, it was a blast. I agree, what a way to start 2017! We decided to skip the longer drive to LA bay and spend more time exploring the dirt roads around Gonzaga and then up in the interior around Coco's (Calamajue Wash). We will have to hit LA bay next time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94