Wiring diagram for 92 e350 type 3 wheeled coach ambulance

patoz

Expedition Leader
If he does and gets any satisfaction he'll be the first I've heard of. Apparently they don't have records for vehicles of that vintage.

I tried also for my 1993 model, and no luck. If anyone does't get one...

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
What are you trying to sort out? They all conform to fairly strict standards so there may be some similarity between them.

I've not got a full diagram of mine... just an abreviated one which labels connections, fuses, and components.

kcernest

Observer
I have '94 E350 built by AEV and they got back to me with all the wiring diagrams in like two days. Sucks if they wont help you out. It was a pain ripping everything out and making it work after WITH the wiring diagrams, I can only imagine what it would be like without.

patoz

Expedition Leader
What are you trying to sort out? They all conform to fairly strict standards so there may be some similarity between them.

I've not got a full diagram of mine... just an abbreviated one which labels connections, fuses, and components.

The options and functions are specified as per the old KKK 1822 Standard, but how they get there varies considerably among manufacturers. BTW, GVS (Ground Vehicle Standard) for Ambulances v.1.0 is the new standard, and it went into effect on July 1, 2016.

Since my build is as a trailer, I pulled all of the wiring that went to the cab back into the module before I cut the cab off. I kept as much of it intact as possible, but you can only get so much through a 3" hole in the floorboard.

This is what I'm trying to sort out...

HPIM1466.jpg HPIM1179.JPG

Even thought the wires are labeled for the most part, once they disappear into a bundle the size of your wrist and go behind the overhead or a wall, visual tracing is almost impossible. A diagram would help considerably when it comes to seeing the 'big picture'!

Nrockwell

E-One Ambo Wiring Diagram

I know this is not for a Wheeled Coach Ambulance but it may be helpful.

I'm a new guy. Stalker for the last 6 months. I got a 1995 F-SuperDuty E-One ambulance that I'm diving into a renovation on. I called E-One when I got it and talked to a very helpful tech who explained to me that E-One hasn't made ambulances in years but he was willing to dig into the archives and find some files to share with me when I explained to him that I was converting it to a campervan. He also sent me the Ambulance Operator's Manual. File size for that document is too big to attach to this post but I can send to anyone who wants it via other means if requested.

Also put a pic of the rig in just for kicks.

Attachments

• E-One 1995 Ambo Wiring Diagram.pdf
    153 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 20

patoz

Expedition Leader
E-One make some excellent stuff, so you got a nice ride! We had quite a few of their Fire Trucks in the VFD is was in, and I've been involved is specking out several of them. Great bunch of people to work with too!

I saved your diagram, but I don't think it will help me much after looking at it. There are just too many differences.

I will hang on to it just in case, and thank you for sharing that!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I know this is not for a Wheeled Coach Ambulance but it may be helpful.

I'm a new guy. Stalker for the last 6 months. I got a 1995 F-SuperDuty E-One ambulance that I'm diving into a renovation on. I called E-One when I got it and talked to a very helpful tech who explained to me that E-One hasn't made ambulances in years but he was willing to dig into the archives and find some files to share with me when I explained to him that I was converting it to a campervan. He also sent me the Ambulance Operator's Manual. File size for that document is too big to attach to this post but I can send to anyone who wants it via other means if requested.

Also put a pic of the rig in just for kicks.

Little short for an Ambo driver aren't ya? :)

Thejese

So when I step on the break pedal my rear loading lights are coming on and break lights and turn signals are dim . all wires are exposed at this point and need to sort this before moving forward .

AmbulanceRV

I just wrote to Road Rescue requesting a wire Diagram for my 95 E350 Type3 .

Been a week and nothing, but hoping with fingers crossed

Wiring is my weak point in my conversion project so hoping for any help at all

Thejese

I've not got a full diagram of mine... just an abreviated one which labels connections, fuses, and components.

That might work for me thanks if it is not too much trouble please email them to thejese@gmail.com thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94