Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 315mm Front brake upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by KyleT View Post
    NS/NT front brakes bolt on but require 17” wheels IIRC and you have to swap the knuckles. Someone in the US did the swap and has the parts list. I think there is a thread also on the Pajero Australia forums.
    Thanks KyleT. The international factor scares me away from this option, specifically where to find replacement parts (if at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    I'm a Gen 3 guy too! Working on sliders right meow.
    I thought I heard you say somewhere that you were selling your Gen 3 to get an Outlander or something...

Sliders you say? Perfect since I've bought everything else you make for the Gen 3 (if you don't count Marks t-case gears). Thanks for the Black Friday birthday present spending spree excuse. Looking forward to installing the skids and sibi bushings.
    2001 Jeep Cherokee - big plans with little time means it's in a thousand pieces

2003 Mitsu Montero Limited - being repaired slightly faster than it's falling apart

Well I've decided to keep it a while longer and do some things, installed an ARB front bumper and I'm doing the sliders. Probably do a rear bumper then hopefully sell it for an Outlander GT so i can R&D that.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Well I've decided to keep it a while longer and do some things, installed an ARB front bumper and I'm doing the sliders. Probably do a rear bumper then hopefully sell it for an Outlander GT so i can R&D that.
    On behalf of fellow Gen 3 guys, I applaud your decision and look forward to whatever "some things" you have in mind.
    2001 Jeep Cherokee - big plans with little time means it's in a thousand pieces

2003 Mitsu Montero Limited - being repaired slightly faster than it's falling apart

2 pot to 4 pot brake/caliper upgrade?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...3&share_type=t itís a lot of work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2003 Montero Limited
    2006 Montero Limited

Wait, what rig has 4 pot?

Pretty sure it was only on the 2007+ Pajero that we didn't get.

Figures...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff V. View Post
    Pretty sure it was only on the 2007+ Pajero that we didn't get.
    Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2003 Montero Limited
    2006 Montero Limited

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234