Off Grid Trailers aluminum build.

Hummelator

Adventurer
I can sell doors yes, but not sure it would be worth it for you due to shipping, it would be around 280 a door plus shipping.
I am interested in buying some Doors. Had sent a PM but never heard back ( first time I sent one on the forum so it's possible I messed something up???)
I live in Calgary so I could pick them up

CJ8Dave

Finally saw your rig at the expo today (in the car park). Looks really nice!

I saw it at the EXPO too. Awesome work!

Wondering if it would be possible to flip the stove and sink so you they face the rear of the trailer? Can't really stand in front of the sink due to wheel fender. Wife thought that was an issue.

deadly99

Explorer
Curious, what the weight of a similar trailer you've made in steel? Wondering how much the weight savings of aluminum ended up being. Very nice fabrication your doing!

alia176

Explorer
Looks like a nice execution, good job. I'm curious about the pull out sink/stove drawer thing as I've seen that combo before. Do you simply purchase the entire drawer with the sink/stove built in already or do you build the drawer, then put the two items inside it?

flipmachine

Adventurer
as for the pull out sink and stove, I fabricated that, pretty much everything on this unit I build from the ground up.. pretty simple design nothing fancy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles