Off Grid Trailers aluminum build.

flipmachine

Adventurer
rear panels are on...time to put rear moldings on seal these up! and get a new rear wrap cause I screw this one up... you learn from your mistakes I guess.17796255_10158821247835221_3438931059938312805_n.jpg17760853_1096049790499426_2142809502694569408_o.jpg17757273_10158821247215221_1456242764512455435_n.jpg

AdventureHare

Outfitting for Adv
... and get a new rear wrap cause I screw this one up... you learn from your mistakes I guess.

You don't have to learn. I've worked with lots of people who chose to ignore their mistakes, and although costly, the repercussions were nonexistent.

You do lovely work, BTW. Have you considered producing something simpler, with quicker turn around?

Can you actually get a RTT ladder that's long enough to work with these? The RTT on the blue one looks awfully high. :Wow1: Not going to get my wife up there.

flipmachine

Adventurer
ya getting the extension is no problem, I have thought about making simple designs but there are already some great companies out there that service that market, TCT teardrops, hiker trailers and many more. To be honest, I suck working with wood, I am terrible at it! and so yes my trailers cost a little more but its mostly cause I use aluminum and composites material that I am use to working with, one other thing is that since I am just a small company I dont buy in bulk so I have lead times on alot of the parts that I use... I am starting to get to a point where I can buy multiple parts and have them sitting around... lead times suck having to wait on parts.

AdventureHare

Outfitting for Adv
Why does it look like the door is only appropriate for munchkins? :sombrero:

I suppose there is a glut of inexpensive, simple trailers. But since you're built-to-order, if the money were thrown at you, you might agree to build it... :victory:

Is the rear storage also accessible from the inside (I believe that's the purple one)?

What are the empty, dry weights of these two models?

flipmachine

Adventurer
I hope so... I have 6 trailers that I gotta hammer out, but gonna try and make room, I wont be a vendor though, will have to just look for a trailer.

brushogger

Explorer
I hope so... I have 6 trailers that I gotta hammer out, but gonna try and make room, I wont be a vendor though, will have to just look for a trailer.

Oh man! I was sure wanting my wife and I to get to see these in person.....
We are definitely in the market for one. Are you going to bring one to sleep in?

flipmachine

Adventurer
yes a past customer is letting me take his unit to the show, I never have time to build for myself, but that is soon going to change, finally gonna hire a person to help me build them, at the moment its just me and my wife that does these.

brushogger

Explorer
Clearly a case of the cobbler's kids going shoeless!. Since we should have cell service , I'll pm you my number so we can get together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz