Here's a quick blog from our MT,WY,CO trip

photoleif

Observer
wow! that's quite a trek. i second the advice about avoiding nebraska -- i escaped there after 23 years of punishment in hot and sticky summers, bitterly cold winters, and flat flat flat monotonous scenery. i'm much happier at 5365 feet in colorado, though i'd rather be at twice that elevation in my favorite ecozone.

nice writeup. thanks for sharing.

articulate

Expedition Leader
What about your winning essay? Where can we read that? I presume we have to wait for the magazine to come out?

Mark

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Looks like a great trip. Why was the jeep on a lift in a garage? Nothing major I hope.

Jack

04silverrubicon

When I was in Montana, I happened to stop in to a 4x4 shop outside of Billings just to have the Tom Woods driveshaft greased. While he was under there he noted that one of my rear control arms was loose. He tightened it and adjusted the pinion angle. Did a great job and only charged me $110. :clapsmile

bh4rnnr

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
Thanks for sharing your adventure.

What was your thoughts on South Dakota? Worth visiting?

Do recomned going. A lot different from out west. Was out there for the Black Hills Cruiser Classic in 2003(when Christo broke all those birfs...) Deff was hot when we were there, 105 deg in the shade:smileeek: .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz