3 person rtt for my 2015 Forester

TranClanXT

If you are planning to come down to OK4WD let me know and I will be happy to show you the James Baroud tents. :) Seeing is believing when it comes to quality and construction!
Funny you mentioned that, I just commented on your instagram account about the horizon. We would love to pay you a visit.

TranClanXT

Always good to see a Subaru owner on here! I had a James Baroud Horizon Vision (fold out tent with a width of 59") on my Crosstrek for a little bit and it fit great and it wasn't too large for the vehicle. There is definitely more than enough room for you, your wife, and the young one!

Horizon Vision on Forester
Horizon Vision on my Crosstrek

Yeah man! I believe I have a Discovery & Evasion on display right now.

Great meeting you guys, see you in a few months to pick up our tent!

TranClanXT

Yeah man! I believe I have a Discovery & Evasion on display right now.

Thanks so much Rin! The horizon vision is freakin awesome. My son loves it. Can't to take it on the beach. PM me your email so I can shoot over some pictures. Also hope your finger is alright.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Thanks so much Rin! The horizon vision is freakin awesome. My son loves it. Can't to take it on the beach. PM me your email so I can shoot over some pictures. Also hope your finger is alright.

Haha I'm still alive :clapping: Glad your family is loving the tent, my email is rino@ok4wd.com!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94