Anyone looking for Trooper lift/parts?

Clutch Cargo

Observer
Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I figured it's the best place to reach the smaller niche of Isuzu trooper owners. I have a set of brand new old man emu medium duty coils and a set of spacers that I have no use for anymore. They were meant for my '97 trooper but I ended up having to get rid of it. I also have a bunch of other replacement parts off my '97 and a '96 parts truck. Front windows, window tracks, wiper motors, Window motors, aftermarket speakers, I think maybe a starter and more, I'll have to double check. If anyone here is interested, I'd be willing to give you a good deal on all of it. Local pickup preferred unless you want to pay for delivery. I'm located in central CT.

Here's a pic of the truck I was outfitting at the time, I wish I had finished it :/
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 13

jswift716

Adventurer
Im going to look at an 01 here tomorrow. Maybe I'll have to take a ride your way with it soon and see what ya got

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

88sport

Calling next on the coils and snorkel. What size were the spacers? The guy I bought mine from had 1" spacers installed "because it looked better" on stock 1999 and up 5 spokes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior