Pop up center canopy

MCtripp

Have an F-250 longbox with an ARE contractor cap on it with the roof rack, side doors w/out windows. The back had a run in with a tree a couple of years ago and now has a patch panel on the roof that covers about 3 feet across and 2 feet going forward from the back. Thinking about building a popup center section with sides that fold up/collapse like an Alaskan cab over. Thoughts? Suggestions?

hubtech

I just joined this site, building a 5x8 to pull behind my jeep and these actuators and camper shell idea is what i've had in my head.... this just sealed the deal more than likely. will have to figure out fabric for the sides, but yeah, this is sick.

Clutch

<---Pass
Have an F-250 longbox with an ARE contractor cap on it with the roof rack, side doors w/out windows. The back had a run in with a tree a couple of years ago and now has a patch panel on the roof that covers about 3 feet across and 2 feet going forward from the back. Thinking about building a popup center section with sides that fold up/collapse like an Alaskan cab over. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Like this?

http://passion4travel.pl/mieszkanie-dla-dwojga-na-hiluxie/

IMG_0960a.JPG

IMG_8668.JPG

IMG_8666.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles