Camp chair love seat

wvracer821

Observer
I've been looking for a quality double camp chair like the Kelty love seat. from what I gather the Kelty one is back ordered and i would really like to find something similar. does anyone have anything similar that they recommend?
https://kelty.com/loveseat/

wvracer821

Observer
How low is the low chair? i was thinking the full height one was better but now I'm wondering. this is a valentines day gift for the girlfriend. shes always complaining about sitting so far away from me around the fire lol

wvracer821

Observer
good point on not needing a foot rest, never thought about it like that. just figured id have a hard time getting up off of the ground lol

wvracer821

Observer
Little update on this, I waited around and the full height chair is back on Amazon and I snagged it. It's home waiting on me to get back from my hitch at work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

SnoViking

Adventurer
I ended up picking up one of the mesh low versions at my local REI when it was dividend season. We really like it a lot. The storage cover is large enough to also contain two small kids folding chairs and the cover makes a sweet lounging pad for our pups. ::Thumbs-up:: from us!

wvracer821

Observer
I got the chair and the GF and I love it. We sat in it on the balcony all evening!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94