2012 Ford F-150 FX4

Cal128

Nothing new. Just some very minor flexing! And what the reverse lights and LED off-road lights look like
IMG_0760.jpg
IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0763.jpg
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG

CoolMooseMan

Samurai Investor
I like it a lot, looking forward to following this.

I just picked up a 2010 Lariat. So I will definitely be looking for some ideas!

I have to ask, what is the flat black situation under your mirrors on the front doors?

Cal128

I like it a lot, looking forward to following this.

I just picked up a 2010 Lariat. So I will definitely be looking for some ideas!

I have to ask, what is the flat black situation under your mirrors on the front doors?
Its the "appearance package" FX4. It comes with the flat black decals and custom leather seats and other goodies!
IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG

Cal128

Also, I found a guy nearby with a topper for sale that was taken off his Raptor. The awesome thing is, it's Tuxedo Black just like my truck! The thing is that I can't decide if I want a topper or softtopper with a bed rack system that goes over it....hmm decisions decisions:Wow1:

malibubts

Adventurer
Also, I found a guy nearby with a topper for sale that was taken off his Raptor. The awesome thing is, it's Tuxedo Black just like my truck! The thing is that I can't decide if I want a topper or softtopper with a bed rack system that goes over it....hmm decisions decisions:Wow1:
I am extremely jealous you were able to find a topper for sale locally. I hit Craigslist every few days in my area for about 6 months trying to find something even close for my truck with no luck.

Personally I'm a fan of the hard topper. I think several folks have still rigged up full racks for above hard toppers.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

D45

Explorer
BUY IT!!............especially used.

New caps are too much money and not worth it

My ARE was $2100, thankfully I did not have to buy it, as it came on my truck when I bought it

I would never give up my cap, add so much storage (secured) and function

20170224_163721_zpsikoiqyim.jpg

Cal128

I've decided on my future setup for when I go camping and off-roading!
17x9 Vision 84 rims with a set of 37/12.5/17's! Unsure of what tire yet. I plan of buying a set of 5 and using a HitchGate as a spare tire carrier rather than having a spare in the bed or anywhere else since I plan on using the bed for other things!
IMG_0799.jpg

Ironhide Fx4

Observer
Nice truck. Look forward to where you take it.

FYI, If you do go with a cap, keep in mind if you want a RTT in the future. Most of the caps can not handle that kind of weight up high in bumpy conditions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online