Synergy Sit Shower Shave kit?

LumpyCanuck

Observer
Anyone tried this set up? more interested in the shower set-up and one stop shopping. the bucket with the synergy logo is cool, will toss in trailer for RV living, and toilet seat, probably will become a trophy for a ******** Luck Award or something lol Its a 10-plate heat exchanger that taps into your heater hoses, and a RV self priming pump. will be going into a tacoma Gen2

afbond03

Adventurer
Anyone tried this set up? more interested in the shower set-up and one stop shopping. the bucket with the synergy logo is cool, will toss in trailer for RV living, and toilet seat, probably will become a trophy for a ******** Luck Award or something lol Its a 10-plate heat exchanger that taps into your heater hoses, and a RV self priming pump. will be going into a tacoma Gen2

I've been looking at this as well to make the move from my EccoTemp L5. I think for a all in kit, it is priced accordingly. You can pick-up their fitting kit and a 10 plate exchanger off eBay all in for about $110 though. Then piece the remaining items together yourself. Curious to know if anyone has bought the kit though and how they are liking it.

LumpyCanuck

Observer
Ordered this kit tonight. -30 here still, and no garage, so it will be a while before its installed lol I have seen the plate exchangers on eBay, but seems like once you get it to canada, the price is through the roof

JDaPP

Adventurer
I have one installed. Only took a couple of pictures and the ones in the videos or instructions are better. It is in a 2012 jeep wrangler.
I ran the hoses to the back bumper since that is where I am usually at while camping. Have aev bumper with the water corners so pump pulls from there (pump is installed under vehicle). Haven't had a chance to use it camping but seems to do what it says it will, pump hot water. For the jeep so far it is hot without being scalding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles