Falken WildPeak MT Anyone using them?

Happy Joe

Apprentice Geezer
Sounds good!
Any off road or snow miles yet?
As far as Swampers/Boggers the biggest downside is that the soft compound makes them wear too quickly on the street (and Boggers tend to get flat on the bottom side if they sit too long; though they round back out pretty quickly; a few minutes of, humpy, driving).

Enjoy!

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Actually have the truck down to swap CVs and hubs and tie rods. The basic get ready for the year stuff. So will be a week or so to get any miles on them.

we are having the warmest winter I can ever remember. Actually has top down on the car this month and usually it is snow and sub-freezing for most most of next month. Offroad will happen once the thing is put back together.

Seemed about all the swampers liked to flat spot for me. Except the SSR. They did really well on my burban.

Technician

I have had these tires since the beginning of the year as well, I put them on brand new and the first thing I did was run some moderate to hard trails.
I think they did extremely well, no chunking, no gashes, no flats...

However, I have since put on a few thousand miles and it seems like the road noise is getting alot louder, would you say the same thing?

crismateski

American Adventurist
I have a little over 20k on my MT, I would say they are a bit louder than when they were brand new but still quieter than the Toyo MT that I ran before them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles