Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Montana Vehicle Photos.

Thanks! Looks like the university bookstore has a few copies so I'll pick one up.

New to the Twin Bridges/Sheridan area. Moved over from Boise in June 2016 and loving it so far. I'm usually a dirt biker, but once the weather changes, I like to mix it up a little and go exploring in the 4wd. Picked up a new family toy hauler, vehicle and trailer, earlier this year. Too big to get down into the good stuff, but both serve as a great base camp! Heading out to explore the Gravelly Range later this weekend in my new exploring rig, an old 1990 Ranger.

a.jpg b.jpg

Default Big white overlander in Butte

IMG_3788.jpgIMG_3771.jpg

It's a 2004 eb e350 6.0psd we did a UJoint 4x4 conversion front and rear axles, a tufport hightop, and custom interior that's still in progress!
    Last edited by Aranstar; 10-12-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranstar View Post
    It's a 2004 eb e350 6.0psd we did a UJoint 4x4 conversion front and rear axles, a tufport hightop, and custom interior that's still in progress!
    That is super cool.
    "Lola" - 2005 Nissan Frontier NISMO CC/SB
    M205 Swap, 33" Grabber AT2s, ARB bullbar, Extended Radflos, OME leafs, Bilstein 5125s, rear e-locker, ARE cap, White Knuckle sliders, Shrockworks skidplate, Hella 4000s, Warn VR8k, ARB OBA, Snorkel, Indel B fridge, Inverter
    The mountains call, and I must go

Those of you in MT might like my blog..
    https://backcountryadventuretime.wordpress.com/

shameless self promotion

Untitled by aaron thies, on Flickr
    2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams 6MT
    TLCA #24463
    https://backcountryadventuretime.wordpress.com/
    IG:@backcountryadventuretime

From laurel ,go out when budget and work allows,89 xj with rtt and lots more
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JerryYukonMontana View Post
    We recently started using Montana as our home base. I bought my first property in Montana just north of Bozeman about 15 years ago. We enjoy life on the road quite a bit so not planning on spending too much time there but who knows really.....

Attachment 388293
    I actually saw you several times and wanted to say hello...but the timing was never right. Knocked on your door once at the Walmart in Bozeman, and once at Albertsons...but you weren't there. I like the setup!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
    1998 Dodge Ram 2500 HD 12 valve cummins with a Callen cabover shell
    My out dated adventure thread:
    http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...the-NW-rockies

Quote Originally Posted by Aranstar View Post
    IMG_3788.jpgIMG_3771.jpg

Lemme know if you ever wanna do a weekend trip sometime. I'd love to get out and explore with someone who's a bit more familiar with the territory....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567