Stockton Wheels.....the latest dope.

skippythedog

Observer
Update Sept. 11, 2017:

....Spoke with Andre at Stockton today. He has been in contact w/ a new supplier for his "barrels" (rim material)....his current rim stock thickness is .15xx," normally used on 3/4 ton trucks....not sufficient for the FG needs. He wants his new supplier to provide him with rim stock in .18xx" and thicker centers which should be more than adequate for FG applications....No precise time frame this moment....more later. I'm hoping to come up with a set of 17"x 9" from someone.... As of today, Earthcruiser has absolutely no idea when they will receive their new shipment of their alloy 6 lug 16"s after sending back a container load of mistakenly ordered/produced 5 lug wheels last Winter.....

yabanja

Explorer
Goannatracks

I purchased a set of 17's from Goannatracks last year and would highly recommend them. Single piece barrels and very robust construction. I hit a 2 foot diameter rock hiding behind a bush at about 20 mph this year with zero damage. After my debacle with "custom" wheels last year I would not go with any kind of one off wheels again.

Take care,

Allan

skippythedog

Observer
It was as of Monday, September 13. The guy that answered the phone, in your absence, told me exactly and precisely that.

Perhaps you should include some factual information (since you're the purported source) instead of arbitrarily labeling me a liar. (Either that, or coach your phone help on whatever this weeks story is.)

However, I am not surprised. It has become your modus operandi to withhold information about the failure rate and problems with your alloy wheels.

Last edited:

stephenh1235

"Have gun will travel"
I purchased a set of 17's from Goannatracks last year and would highly recommend them. Single piece barrels and very robust construction. I hit a 2 foot diameter rock hiding behind a bush at about 20 mph this year with zero damage. After my debacle with "custom" wheels last year I would not go with any kind of one off wheels again.

Take care,

Allan

I'm a seconder for "goanna tracks" or Kim Boultons rims,very happy with them.

skippythedog

Observer
Thanks much! I've decided the same....been emailing Tony in Calgary who says I can pick em up in Vancouver-ish...prolly get the Hankooks from him too....been talking to Jerry at Centramatic about balance tubes....might go with tire beads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles