SOLD to a nice gent from Canada!

VicMackey

Adventurer
Selling the rails and bows that came with my M101A3 trailer. I never used them as the trailer came with a truck cap on it. I can only speculate that they are complete. Everything is very structurally sound. Light surface rust is on a few of the steel pieces and they are marred up from being hauled around. The bows are mainly aluminum and the beams on the side rails are fiberglass. Some of the pieces have writing on them from the military. Overall, they are rock solid and ready to give you decades of service.

I have taken many pics. Several of the pics have a tape measure visible, to help you determine if the pieces will work for you. What you see in the pics is what you get. Boxer puppy is not included. Wife is in one pic. Price for her is negotiable.

Pick up in Royal Oak MI (just outside of Detroit). No way can I ship these. Note that the tarp is not included.
I can provide more detailed measurements or info as needed. $150 cash or trade for 750 rounds of factory 9MM.

For fastest response, email me. Bicycle royal oak @ gmail .com <remove the spaces.

Last edited:

donaldj

Observer
I'm not interested in the rails but I do have to say awesome user name =)

Also, from Brighton MI. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles