PRICE REDUCED!!! 2008 HOST 330 4x4, diesel Super C motorhome

josephbradshaw7

2008 host Super C diesel motorhome with 4 wheel drive built on a Ford F-550 Super Duty two ton chassis. This is a very unique rig and very few of them out there. Host made three different sizes and this is the largest that they made. 35 feet long with 4 slides. All the amenities of a Class A Diesel Pusher but with much lower operating costs, four-wheel drive, and a true four door cab with four captains chairs wrapped in leather. It took me awhile to find one of these and couldn't get this one until I convinced a friend to sell me it. We bought it to use in Mammoth as our primary destination for fun. We will be living up there and as such won't be needing the motorhome. This a true Four Seasons capable motorhome with sealed and heated tanks.

This rig has all the amenities, 5500 watt propane generator , extra large propane tank, 70 gallon diesel tank, 90 + gallons of fresh water, satellite dish, solar , dual air conditioners, double sink, 4 slides, 2 flat screen televisions, two queen beds, pull out couch, stainless steel appliances, navigation, DVD player in cab, Auto leveling jacks, tow package, integrated brake controller, front tow hitch for toy racks, front coil air bags, 4 battery Bank for the coach, BBQ with quick connect propane connector, under cab storage under the entire coach with tons of room, Alcoa 19.5 inch aluminum wheels, auto awning with wind sensor....etc.

This is a built rig for any climate with super low miles. New tires within the year. The rig is covered and at storage so please dont be a tire kicker. Serious inquiries only.

Type in "FOR SALE 2008 HOST 330 4x4" on youtube to watch a quick video i shot of the rig or try this link.

https://youtu.be/vIhYV3bpVcA

$99k OBO
Located in Tehachapi California

Joey
760 429 4749

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior