Toyota Sienna seat leather recliner

jjohnny350

Adventurer
Sienna seat, fits a 2011-2016 Sienna $350
Tan leather in perfect condition
Got this to put in my e350 ford van
Ended up selling the van before I got the seat put in.
Ujoint offroad makes a seat base for these, also mg metalworks.
Check out the 4wd and 2wd camper van section to see more, here is one of the better threads on it.
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/114704-The-not-so-definitive-guide-to-Sienna-seats

Seat is new take out, has a little scuff on the plastic at the base. Other than that, looks perfect.
Would prefer local pick-up, I'm in Utah. But we could probably work out some shipping if we needed.

IMG_3009.jpgIMG_3010.jpgIMG_3011.jpgIMG_3012.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ryan

Last edited:

Lole

Sienna seat, fits a 2011-2016 Sienna $450
Check out the 4wd and 2wd camper van section to see more, here is one of the better threads on it.
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/114704-The-not-so-definitive-guide-to-Sienna-seats

Seat is new take out, has a little scuff on the plastic at the base. Other than that, looks perfect.
Would prefer local pick-up, I'm in Utah. But we could probably work out some shipping if we needed.

View attachment 386880View attachment 386881View attachment 386882View attachment 386883

Thanks for looking

Ryan

Hi Ryan am interested
Where you located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glambulanz

Sienna seat, fits a 2011-2016 Sienna $350

View attachment 386880View attachment 386881View attachment 386882View attachment 386883

Thanks for looking

Ryan
If you still have this, how much would it be to ship to Denver?

-James

jjohnny350

Adventurer
James,
I am not sure let me check and see. I'll let you know what I find out.

James,
It looks like greyhound will do it for around 150 and fed ex for around 250. I don't know if you'd be willing to meet halfway or anything but I might be able to do something like that. Grand junction is about half way. Or if you get down to Moab area much. I go down there fairly often and always like an excuse to go. Let me know, you can message me on here if you like and I'll give you my phone number and we can talk about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne