Expovans.com - new venture for mgmetalworks

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Thank you everyone for the well wishes! We have had a really great response to the website and our new plans. Stay tuned for updates!!

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
Michael the website is great. Clear photos of well built products. I note the 5.0 Cummins swap option you offer. Is this the crate motor or something pulled from a Nissan? If a pulled unit did you do your voodoo and get the factory computer to run it or is their a freestanding ECM out there that I can't find?

"Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money."

I wish you all the best with the new venture. I know that what you produce in the future is going to be awesome. This Econoline kit was a breeze for somebody like me whit has never attempted a mod like this before.

I can't wait for the pop top!

Also can't wait to see what you do with that Ecoboost. I got behind one today on a stoplighted section of 55mph highway in my Outback 3.6R (which is no slouch!) and that Ecoboost Transit is a rocketship! Dude driving the Transit was stomping it off the line. I wouldn't say my 3.6R had trouble keeping up but I was very surprised at how much throttle I had to apply.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 40

java

Expedition Leader
Awesome! Good luck with the new adventure. You wouldn't happen to be doing a Transit for a guy named Adam in the next couple months would you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior