My New 2005 LL Bean Outback Adventure Rig

Jeff H

Adventurer
Nice Outback! Love that color
I'm actually in a similar position, I have a Tacoma that I'm making payments on but I have enough equity that I could sell it and buy something cheaper for cash. It kills me to even think about selling my Taco but it seems to make financial sense with student loan payments coming in the future.
I might even get an Outback as well but I change my mind daily on what I would replace my Taco with.

It definitely isn't a replacement for the Tacoma for me. It's a decent car and is way quicker than my Tacoma was but I don't love it like I did my Taco. We were slowly outgrowing my Access Cab and my wife couldn't reach the clutch pedal. The Subaru is a good temporary fill in though. I do plan on saving up for either a 100 Series LC or a Double Cab Taco in a few years once the debt is gone.

ErockinTaco

It definitely isn't a replacement for the Tacoma for me. It's a decent car and is way quicker than my Tacoma was but I don't love it like I did my Taco. We were slowly outgrowing my Access Cab and my wife couldn't reach the clutch pedal. The Subaru is a good temporary fill in though. I do plan on saving up for either a 100 Series LC or a Double Cab Taco in a few years once the debt is gone.

That's the problem for me, my Tacoma is a double cab and it doesn't have anything wrong with it. Getting up there in miles at 212K but it's in great shape.
I'm actually looking at 100 series LCs as well and this is most likely the route I will go but I have always likes that generation of outbacks so I considered it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shevy5000