The M~D~U Report: A Thousand Miles of Dirt in Utah

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Bravo! What an amazing trip and your words at the end are oh so true! Just go...!

Exactly!! Why i put it in. And really it was something i noticed near the end of the trip. My truck on this trip isn't anything super special. No lockers. But does the job to get out!

Thanks for reading.

Nice one. Thanks for taking so much time to share it such detail.

You're welcome and thank you for reading as well!

Flhtruss

Observer
Hello BD
I feel Aussie Iron captured my feelings so well, I'm going to second his comment. Have a great Labor Day holiday with your family and friends. What a great trip y'all had, seemed like all high's and no low's. Also I'm guessing you have found out how to successfully deal with your midnight visitor.

Russ

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Hello BD
I feel Aussie Iron captured my feelings so well, I'm going to second his comment. Have a great Labor Day holiday with your family and friends. What a great trip y'all had, seemed like all high's and no low's. Also I'm guessing you have found out how to successfully deal with your midnight visitor.

Russ

Thanks for reading! You have a wonderful weekend yourself!

We ended up just taking away all things that would be an attractant to him. Then left him alone :) Worked pretty well.

Thanks for the comments Russ, its great to hear back from people.

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
Blackdawg
I love your reports, and was excited to just find this one. I just wanted to let you know that a lot of your photos aren't showing up.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg
I love your reports, and was excited to just find this one. I just wanted to let you know that a lot of your photos aren't showing up.

Hmm..you sure it wasn't your internet? they are working for me just fine..

Hope that you can see them all. There are tons.

ljrunner05

Adventurer
Started reading this yesterday afternoon and couldn't go to bed without finishing it. Awesome Adventure! Thanks for bringing us along. You are a great story teller!

BTW, I'm planning on taking the wife to Utah this next summer, I'd love the GPS tracks if you have them. Starting to get a basic plan together.

Last edited:

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Awesome adventure! Thanks for finishing it up and letting us all enjoy in it.

Thanks for reading!

Started reading this yesterday afternoon and couldn't go to bed without finishing it. Awesome Adventure! Thanks for bringing us along. You are a great story teller!

BTW, I'm planning on taking the wife to Utah this next summer, I'd love the GPS tracks if you have them. Starting to get a basic plan together.

Thank you!

I do have the GPS data. None of my own track except one i think. I meant to post them actually. Just forgot! I'll try and do that soon. I mostly found a lot of tracks already though and used those. then just connected the dots as needed on the map. Was my first GPS trip. Now im actually recording what i do in full. But i'll post some Gps stuff soon!

ljrunner05

Adventurer
Thanks for reading!

Thank you!

I do have the GPS data. None of my own track except one i think. I meant to post them actually. Just forgot! I'll try and do that soon. I mostly found a lot of tracks already though and used those. then just connected the dots as needed on the map. Was my first GPS trip. Now im actually recording what i do in full. But i'll post some Gps stuff soon!

Awesome! I really appreciate it. I'm staring to link a few routes together in google maps. Utah looks like a fun place to explore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles