Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The M~D~U Report: A Thousand Miles of Dirt in Utah

Quote Originally Posted by dstn2bdoa View Post
    Blackdawg
    I love your reports, and was excited to just find this one. I just wanted to let you know that a lot of your photos aren't showing up.
    Hmm..you sure it wasn't your internet? they are working for me just fine..

Hope that you can see them all. There are tons.

I love the adventure, great places!

Awesome adventure! Thanks for finishing it up and letting us all enjoy in it.

Started reading this yesterday afternoon and couldn't go to bed without finishing it. Awesome Adventure! Thanks for bringing us along. You are a great story teller!

BTW, I'm planning on taking the wife to Utah this next summer, I'd love the GPS tracks if you have them. Starting to get a basic plan together.
    Last edited by ljrunner05; 09-15-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Scenic City Overland
    2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara:
    35" GoodYear MTR Kevlars / 2.5" Rough Country Lift Kit / Warn Elite Front Bumper / 30 Inch LED Bar / Ace Eng Pro Rear Bumper & SwingAway / Uniden CB / Diablo Tuner (Tuned by RPM) / XRC Rock Sliders / 10k X2O Winch (Synthetic) / AEV 3.5 inch Springs in the garage
    Expo Trailer: Build Thread
    Tepui Autana Sky Tent / Custom Expo Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Valley View Post
    Awesome adventure! Thanks for finishing it up and letting us all enjoy in it.
    Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by ljrunner05 View Post
    Started reading this yesterday afternoon and couldn't go to bed without finishing it. Awesome Adventure! Thanks for bringing us along. You are a great story teller!

BTW, I'm planning on taking the wife to Utah this next summer, I'd love the GPS tracks if you have them. Starting to get a basic plan together.
    Thank you!

I do have the GPS data. None of my own track except one i think. I meant to post them actually. Just forgot! I'll try and do that soon. I mostly found a lot of tracks already though and used those. then just connected the dots as needed on the map. Was my first GPS trip. Now im actually recording what i do in full. But i'll post some Gps stuff soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
    Thanks for reading!

Thank you!

I do have the GPS data. None of my own track except one i think. I meant to post them actually. Just forgot! I'll try and do that soon. I mostly found a lot of tracks already though and used those. then just connected the dots as needed on the map. Was my first GPS trip. Now im actually recording what i do in full. But i'll post some Gps stuff soon!
    Awesome! I really appreciate it. I'm staring to link a few routes together in google maps. Utah looks like a fun place to explore.
    Scenic City Overland
    2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara:
    35" GoodYear MTR Kevlars / 2.5" Rough Country Lift Kit / Warn Elite Front Bumper / 30 Inch LED Bar / Ace Eng Pro Rear Bumper & SwingAway / Uniden CB / Diablo Tuner (Tuned by RPM) / XRC Rock Sliders / 10k X2O Winch (Synthetic) / AEV 3.5 inch Springs in the garage
    Expo Trailer: Build Thread
    Tepui Autana Sky Tent / Custom Expo Trailer

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021